St. Croix | Seage | Surf Rod
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Crafted strategically placing ART and Veil reinforcing technologies increasing strength and impact protection.
- Built with proprietary FRS technology.
- Off-set ferrules on two-piece models deliver one-piece performance.
- Sea Guide® Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames.
- Sea Guide® NPS reel seat with integrated black hoods.
- X-Flock covered slim diameter handles.
- Winn® comfort focused foregrips.
- Medium light power models have 50/50 split grips, all other models have 70/30 Split Grips.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Seage Surf series, driven by the feedback from hardcore surf anglers. The latest in a lineage of legendary surf rods from St. Croix, Seage delivers superior level construction and technology to anglers demanding the longest casts, the hardest hooksets, in the most adverse conditions.