St. Croix VICTORY CASTING RODS
- VICTORY CASTING ROD features:
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji SK2 reel seat on casting models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide